Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ok, one post on marathon running....

 I will admit, five marathons in the past two years has been a lot, but I really love it!  At first, I just wanted to finish and that is exactly what I did.  But now I have bigger goals! I want to qualify for the Boston marathon.  I need a time sub 3:40 and I missed it by just 40 seconds last year and I came back this year, more ready than ever, and missed it by 26 seconds!  UGH!!!!!!!!  But I am going to try again this fall--Chicago!




My friend and personal motivator, Kristin!  She sets my goals for me!!!
 
=!
I think I was saying "damn it" in this picture.  Still a personal record, but soooo wanting to qualify!


Twin Cities marathon-this is from 2013, the 40 second miss.

Awww....Tough Grandma's marathon--2014 But Garrett still loves me!

Getting ready for the Twin Cities Marathon-2014-new PR 3:39.25
My kids are just happy I am done with serious training for a while!

Twin Cities 2014-yes, I screen shot the picture!

This is me and my motivator Kristin!

No comments: