Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sister Time!

Just needed to add some pictures of me with my beautiful sisters!Jennie, Me, Olivia!

All of us!  Together!  Olivia, Liz, Me, and Jennie (with a photo bomb from our friend Mike in the back).  All school reunion--August 2013.

Liz, Oivia, Me and Jennie--Christmas maybe?  I am not sure why we all look so cute! ;)

Craig, Baby Sam, Me, and Olivia--Sam's baptism.  We are the lucky godparents!

Even though this visit was to support our dad during his heart surgery, we found some sister time!  Fall 2013.


Me, Olivia, our dad, Jennie, and Liz!  I think we were celebrating my dad's birthday, but I am really not sure!  I do remember that we were in the cities and needed a photographer to take this picture!  My nephew Silas (I bet he was 2 or 3) stepped up the challenge and did great!  One of my favorite pictures!  Thanks Silas!

Just a fun night out with Jennie and Olivia! Sorry for squeezing you out of the picture Jennie!!

This is one of my better group selfies!  Liz, Jennie, Me and Olivia!  We are at our cousin Kailee's wedding reception.  Geez Jennie, squeezed you out again! ;)

13

No comments: